Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Mini :)

I decided to sign up for a swap where we had to use file folders for a Halloween mini. I really like the way it came out.

Here is a view from the top looking down at it.


I love the gem being in the belly of the skeleton. Almost as if he took his treasure to the grave.

This my first duct tape spine. I love the trim on the spine here.









I can not tell you how good it feels to make a waterfall picture holder and it not look like a drunken sailor path. LOL I am the worst about trying to make a strait line of ANY thing. 

 The candelabra is a CTMH felt sticker set. I love the cream and black/brown paper with the splashes of color from last years paper line.
How cute is that raven? It is a felt sticker set from CTMH.

I mixed two paper lines for this mini. One was a Mambi Halloween from last year and the other was the Mambi for this year.
I hope you make a file folder album for yourself. If you PLEASE leave a link for me to see it. :)
Have a scraptastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi... still waiting for a tutorial on this book... would love to see one!

    ReplyDelete