Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mini Clipboard

Hello everyone,

I have a new one for you this week. I participated in a swap on the ning site myscraproom.ning.  Carlene the pink scrapper was the host. The rules were to use a mini clipboard and to use only pink and white.  So, without further ado here it is:


Here is a picture of the clipboard in it's entirety.  
 

 The fanning of the lace at the top was my way of making up for the fact that I was unable to find  a mini clipboard with a clip.




 Her is a better view of the bottom corner. 

 The quote here says: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.   I am currently working on my layering  skills.

 I recently recieved a small RAK from a friend and this large clear diamond shape was in it.

 I loved the idea of stuffing stuff under a folded up corner.

 The instructions were to paint to back of the clipboard. I thought it would be better to paint it them make an x-tra large tag and put my information on it.

 I LOVE this lace heart witch I got from Cheep trims.

 I really love this paper and have yet to actually make a mini with it. I don't know what I am waiting for exactly, but I really want to make an amazing mini with it.

 The lace flower was from a website called cheep trims.

 I got a large box of bling from etsy last year It had the most amazing collection of broaches and bling.

Here is a close up of the tiny little bottle with pink glitter.

I hope you enjoy.  I am thinking about adding more tutorials to my blog. What would you like to see??
Have a wonderfuly crafty day.


No comments:

Post a Comment