Friday, May 22, 2015

Another project using the left over paintbrushes


Hello Everyone!!

Here are a few more projects where I used the paintbrushes from the palette kit.

 This one was very simple, but I really like it.



Here is the other project using the pallet and brushes:

My local Joannes store was having an incredible sale on EVERYTHING Tim Holtz., so I thought I would get the vintage pictures and I must say that I really like them.  The metal pieces are from Flying Unicorn. The frame was a plain wooden one.

Here is a closer picture. I used texture paste, paint, inka gold.  I will admit that I am not happy with the pink as it sits right now.  I love the Maya road wooden bingo piece piece peaking out from the bottom. The doily is a piece left over from several projects I have made with it.




I love yard sale jewelry.

I just love flowers. Where do you find the best flowers on the internet?


 I hope you like these two projects. I am think since I have another pallet I may make another one. Maybe steam punk or more in the style of Finabair.







No comments:

Post a Comment