Thursday, February 2, 2012

just a quick note and Graphic 45 Communique album.

I just wanted to put a quick note up here for all the wonderful people who read my blog. ;) I have been working like crazy on several projects this week. Oh boy, will I have pictures for you this weekend. I will have pictures of  at least 4 projects.
I can't wait to show you what I made for the baby shower I am going to this weekend.
I also can't wait to show you a project I made based on Laura from Following the paper trail Ustream class. ;)
I have a graphic 45 mini to show you.
I hope you will all be looking for these pictures and post over the next few days.
It has really been a crazy week. I hope you all had a wonderful week.
I didn't want to leave you with nothing so here are some pictures. I hope you enjoy. ;)
As always have a scraptastic day!!



 The bow is a tiny strip of film.




 The embellishment in the corner of the page is a piece of old used film that the image did not show.


 These are CTMH hinges. I think they are awesome.

 I used pastel chalks on this then my homemade glimmer mist.




 I love that the buttons are how the picture is held into the book. The pic rests on them.




I made this booklet with some of the left over scrap paper. Hand embossing and dry embossing technique.



No comments:

Post a Comment